Monday, July 16, 2007

Sad song...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Anthology 1977-2007
Hans-Joachim Roedelius – Works (1968-2005)
No Man – Together We’re Stranger

A night away from the computer but spent in front of the TV...

Two episodes of Corrie (I can’t resist) which sandwiched “University Challenge” – I was a damp squib tonight...

A quick call to my mum as her bathroom works got underway today – as with most building projects it’s not going 100% according to plan but she’s pleased with what’s happening so that’s the main thing...

Then “Law & Order : Trial By Jury”...

Finally, as Anne watched some Indian cookery programme, I listened to my new Roedelius collection – tasty!

But not as tasty as Anne’s home made Red Thai Curry....

Ended the night with the No-Man album which replaced the erroneous Porcupine Tree purchased on Saturday...



I must declare “Together We’re Stranger” to be the duo’s best yet - choc full of beautiful, sad songs...

Highlight of the Day : Home Made Red Thai Curry

No comments: