Thursday, July 19, 2007

Invitation...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Ersatzreal
Got word today I will be playing a set at the Aberdour Festival...
At first I’d understood it was to be at the end of August but on checking the website I realised it’s actually next Sunday (29 July)...
I’ve decided that, following their successful use at South Queensferry in June, I’ll be using backing tracks again...
So, I spent most of the evening tidying these up - the set’s just half an hour or so and I’ll take the opportunity to air a few songs from the upcoming album rather than any oldies, giving live debuts to at least a couple of the five pieces which have yet to be played in public...
Whichever of these debuts is played first will be the 100th different song I’ve played live since January 2003...
I was finished by 9:30, at which point I watched “Hyperdrive”, “Still Game” and “My Name is Earl”, finishing off the evening with “This Week”...
A good day...
Highlight of the Day : An invitation to play

No comments: