Monday, July 02, 2007

Rock me, Amadeus...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay

Still mourning FOPP, I went to the HMV sale – nothing purchased despite a few temptations in the classical department…

Back home, watch the Falco DVD bought in Deutschland – what a handsome young man he was – and with some cracking music too…


Then the two hilarious episodes of “My Name is Earl” followed by “CSI”, all taped in our absence…

Ended the night transferring a few recent CDs to jukebox before buying another trusty Panasonic CD Walkman on e-bay – my last one broke a few months back and the replacement machine I bought from Tesco is just not up to the job – so I’ve gone for one I know…

The postage is more than the cost of the machine…

Technology eh?

Highlight of the Day : My Name is Earl

No comments: