Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bad covers..

Playlist
Pet Shop Boys – Alternative
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay
Laura Pausini – Io Canto
The Bad Plus – Prog
The Bad Plus – Motel
The Bad Plus – These Are the Vistas
The Bad Plus – Give
The Bad Plus – Suspicious Activity
Yellow Matter Custard – One Night in New York

I’d thought I might go along to the 5 a sides game tonight and even possibly try and play but the weather put paid to that, the weather and the pain I’ve been having in my ankle over the last few days...

So I stayed in...

In the evening we listened to the new Laura Pausini album followed by The Bad Plus...



Then we watched some TV including, of course, the new series of “My Name is Earl” then “Question Time” which, for me, was accompanied on headphones by all the cover versions to be found on The Bad Plus’ five albums to date...

Then ”This Week”, then downloaded some new tracks from "Destination Out" and Pitchfork before bed with the Beatles...

Highlight of the Day : My Name is Earl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just found a website devoted to PROG album: Here