Thursday, July 12, 2007

I got believers, believe in me...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Anthology 1977-2007
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Ersatzreal
Craig Armstrong – Best Laid Plans OST

I’m off on a bit of a day out tomorrow to Loch Lomond (the golf thing I mentioned) and I am in charge of the bus-music...

So tonight, I put together 4 discs of what might loosely be termed “entertaining” music – i.e. no jazz or obscure nonsense I normally listen to – just hit after hit – all melded together in 80 minute “DJ Mix” stylee...



Of course I had to take a big break to watch “Hyperdrive” – so bad it’s almost funny – “Still Game “ – so funny it’s funny – and the sublime “My Name is Earl”...

The fifth disc will be compiled quickly tomorrow morning...

So – a day of DJ-ing and comedy...

Great...

Highlight of the Day : My Name is Earl

No comments: