Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Decades...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Anthology 1977-2007
Hans-Joachim Roedelius – Works (1968-2005)
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Deeperdown
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Callingstill Yellow

The August issue of The Wire arrived today...

This is the last one on my current subscription...

I debated the renewal and decided to go ahead...

I almost bought tickets for David Sylvian in Glasgow in September too but got cheesed off with the £4.25 x 2 “service charge” and the £2.75 “postal charge”...

The tickets themselves are £29.50, which would be £59 for two. The extras represent a rip-off of almost 20% of the price of admission...

Dirty bastards...

Wasted an hour and a half watching Scotland Today, the ITN Evening News and The One Show before finally getting of my backside and heading up to the computer to waste another 90 minutes updating the third and fourth days of our Germany trip...
Whilst doing this, spurred on by the good reports received from my drinking buddies of Friday night re my performance, I set about transferring MP3s of my song-based output over the last 10 years into the Jukebox...
Callingstill...
Doveloveshawk...
Ampersand...
Anotherhappyday...
Deeperdown...
Then wasted another hour watching the first of the new series of “CSI Miami” (which was dreadful) before returning to the PC to finish off my tasks....

Highlight of the Day : Listening to Callingstill again...

No comments: