Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Short and sweet...

Playlist
Boyce - 8 Symphonies
Various - Jukebox Shuffleplay
Huelgas Ensemble - Lamentations de la Renaissance
Various Composers - The Art of the Oboe
Marin Marais - Grand Ballet

Bought some shirts (3) and a new pair of trousers...

Rehearsed my set...

Surfed e-bay for CDs...

Watched the first two episodes of "Heroes" - looking good...



Surfed e-bay for more CDs...

Now bidding on 15, of which I'm winning 12....

Waiting on 7 to pop through the door...

I am an idiot...

Highlight of the Day : Probably "Heroes" - though it's not as good as Mr Bowie's song...

2 comments:

ava said...

Highlight of the Day : Probably "Heroes" - though it's not as good as Mr Bowie's song...

Now... you knew the answer to that question before you asked it... didn't you?

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Erm.... yes, I did - probably one of my all time top ten songs...mind you, there was a Dido song in there too last time I looked...

http://www.outofthebedroom.co.uk/newootb/performers/cbq.htm