Friday, July 06, 2007

Outside...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox Shuffleplay
2Raum Wohnung – 36 Grad
Explosions in the Sky – All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
Fennesz/Sakamoto – Cendre
Holdsworth Bruce Cobham etc – A Meeting of Minds
Cluster – Sowiesoso
Stars of the Lid – The Ballasted Orchestra
Asia – Fantasia Live in Tokyo
David Bowie – Outside Outtakes

A wave of depression swept over me today but I did my best to fight it off. I don’t know why that sometimes happens – there seems to be no reason for it at all – what do I have to be depressed about?

So, this evening was much like any other on this blog – watched “Coronation St” – my first for a while but it was easy to get back on track...

Then we watched taped episodes of “CSI” and “Law & Order” then I surfed the MP3 download sites and gathered up a new album by Stars of the Lid, Asia’s new 2CD live set from Tokyo and some pretty weird out-takes from Bowie’s 1995 album “Outside”....



Also spent some time writing up the German trip and adding more pictures – I took so many, I might as well put a few more up...

Highlight of the Day : Beating back a depressive wave

No comments: