Friday, July 12, 2024

A list can keep you right but only if you make it...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2024-07-10 OOTB Rehearsal
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2024-07-11 Out of the Bedroom
Crazy Wisdom - 2024-07-11 Out of the Bedroom
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 2024-06-27 Out of the Bedroom
Kathleen Edwards - Total Freedom
UK - Old Grey Whistle Test 1979 (Single)
John Lennon - Mind Games (The Ultimate Collection)
Phish - Evolve
Memory Drawings - Deathbed Requests
Glasshopper - I'm Not Telling You Anything
Capital Models - 2024-07-07
Cyril Cyril - The Wire Tapper 65
Roberto Gatto - Time and Life - The Music of Tony Williams
Brian Eno - Trailer (Single)
Kiasmos - II
Aitana - 4TO 23 (Single)
trashi & Zahara - Uno más (Single)
Mark Guiliana - MARK
Various Artists - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2024 Vol 28
Matthew Bourne - This Is Not For You

To help me out writing today's entry, I made a list as I went along...

I could try to do this everyday but it's Sunday morning as I write this and I've not done it today (Sunday) or, indeed, yesterday...

This is how good I am at keeping doing things which might help me do what I stupidly think I "need" to probably do...

Anyway, up and editing last night's performances...



Also, uploading the originals to the Out of the Bedroom Facebook page, to let people hear what they really ought to sound like...

Played some songs on Bandcamp...

It was Friday morning and so, of course, I spent some time collecting new releases...

All that pre breakfast...

Post breakfast, with Anne off to Zumba, to compiling the podcast, recording the podcast, uploading the podcast...

On Anne's return, lunch, accompanied by  a 4th episode of "Bodkin"...

Then, out to Anne's mum's...

We collected together the unclaimed furniture and took it round to Homeless Charity, Four Square, where a look around was also in order...

Loadsa CDs for 50p but nothing enticed...


No doubt, I will return, if I remember...

Then, the wee table to Lynn's and an enjoyable chat accompanied by coffee and biscuits in the sunny garden...

Everyone was a bit worried by Ross's massive collection of scale models in the garage, all, so far, still in their boxes... 

Anne, of course, compared it to my CDs...


Completely different, of course...

Ross also has some CDs...


Noted the sole of my right shoe has split...
 
Home for Anne to start the tea, me to Lidl for coriander...

Bought a few other things too, strawberry jam, tinned potatoes, tinned peas, veggie pakora, porridge oats and cinnamon biscuits for coffee times...

£4.62, including the coriander...

The peas were 9p...

9p??

How do they do it?

Home - Anne had been discarding some paint...

Cue possible CBQ album cover material...


Plants looking good...


Videos from last night came in via WhatsApp from Brodski...

I used his video of "Ocean" to add that missed performance to the Crazy Wisdom EP of the occasion...

Added track list, notes and sources to the podcast, just in time for Anne's four hour preparation curry, North India Pepper Lamb, to be ready...

Such a tasty Curry...


Sadly, it took just 8 minutes to scoff...

But yum-tastic!

The final 3 episodes of the very enjoyable indeed "Bodkin", were followed by, in the background as we surfed, film "I Give It A Year", which was awful...

Bed...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's curry...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: