Wednesday, July 17, 2024

The man under the stairs...

Playlist
KASHIWA Daisuke - Ice
Mike Garson - Mike Garson Unleashed Volume 1
A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Effect (Instrumental Version)
MARIOLA MEMBRIVES - AJUARES VERANO
Capital Models - Dockers Sets July 2024
Cloudland Blue Quartet - The Hessler Nowik Liminal Conundrum
Various Artists - The Wire Tapper 54
Santana - Africa Speaks
Various Artists - March of the Flower Children
Sarah Harmer - Are You Gone
Capital Models - Dockers Sets July 2024
Paul Rodgers - Midnight Rose
Led Zeppelin - Presence

Wednesday...


Now...


What did I do today?


I was definitely ready for action but, writing this next Monday, am somewhat relying on my photos to recall what I did - t'was ever thus...



Ah yes, I had to spend some considerble time at my mum's house as the electricity engineer replaced her meters under the stairs - which of course involved no power and so I had to switch her oxygen to the big emergency tank...

Mum enjoyed a biscuit and was not phased...



I had taken my speaker with me and we enjoyed some string quartets (which mum could not hear)...


...and then the mock up of the sets Capital Models will play a week on Saturday at the Leith Dockers...

"Is that you?" was the question at the start of every song...

I manufactured a thumbs up reaction pic...


Despite not being able to be anywhere apart form in her bed, on the commode or in her chair, somehow mum was able to say that a couple of blades on her back window blind needed to be sorted...

And so, sorted they were pre my departure...

 
Home for a salmon and creme fraiche salad based tea...


Perused the latest Wire, with a view to finding new music...



...accidently photographing the arm of the sofa...


Album cover ahoy...

Late on, sorting a couple of the latest songsheets re eagle eyed spotting of errors from compadres Paul and Keith...



Wednesdays, eh...

Highlight of the Day: New music...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: