Monday, July 14, 2008

Stealin'...

Playlist
Various - Favourite Artists on Shuffleplay
David Bowie - David Live
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Fiona Apple - MTV Unplugged

Popped along to FOPP today and almost bought albums by Athlete, Camel and David Bowie - but put them all back...

Back home, inflated the new inflatable bed and had a bit of a lie down whilst listening to David Bowie from 1974...

Then, deflated the bed...

While Anne watched a film - don't know what one but Cameron Diaz starred - I downloaded some albums from the net for the first time in around three months - Radiohead's "In Rainbows", Fiona Apple's "MTV Unplugged" and T Rex's "Slider"...

The Radiohead album is superb....



However, on thinking about it more closely, I believe I already have all the tracks on the T Rex album somewhere and taped the Fiona Apple disc off the TV a few years back...

Oh well...

Oh - on listening, I realise no I don't have the Fiona Apple - the one I have is from Sony's New York studios - good stuff...

Updated my list of MP3 blogs I will occasionally peruse...

Highlight of the Day : Radiohead

No comments: