Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No treadmill...

Playlist
Spock’s Beard – Beware of the Darkness
Spock’s Beard – The Kindness of Strangers
Spock’s Beard – Day For Night
Spock’s Beard – V
Spock’s Beard – Snow

Another Spock’s Beard day music-wise...



They really are rather good...

Tonight, off to my first footie game of the week – a nine a side game, during which I scored no goals, playing mostly defensively – I fluffed a few passes but gave away no goals really which was good and unlike me...

"My" team ran out surprising 6-2 winners...

Seven a side tomorrow – hope the old legs hold out...

On TV enjoyed a “Top Gear” repeat (the one where they are quite literally stoned in Alabama) and a surprisingly entertaining “F Word”...

Wrote up the diary...

Listened to music...

Went to sleep...

Highlight of the Day : Exercising in the best way possible – kind of...

No comments: