Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sense of doubt...

Playlist
David Bowie - Hunky Dory
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
David Bowie - Pin Ups
David Bowie - The Best Of The Spiders From Mars 1971-73 (CD-R)
David Bowie - David Live
David Bowie - Stage

Inspired by Tony Visconti's Autobiography, which I was reading on Sunday night before retiring around 1 am, I purchased the re-issues of David Bowie's two 70's live albums today...



Of course I have them both already but these reissues have been remixed, extra tracks have been added and the concert running order has been instated...

Superb...

To tee me up for this, I was listening to his Spiders from Mars period works...



On the way to the football, I popped my home made compilation into the Cloudland Blue mobile CD player...

Tasty...

I was rubbish tonight...

I am due to play again tomorrow...

Playing twice in a row last week left me almost unable to walk last Thursday and limping and hobbling until Sunday night...

After one game I feel not too bad tonight...

We'll see how it goes tomorrow...

To bed, all Bowie'd out...

Highlight of the Day : Reliving my youth...

No comments: