Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hang 'em up old man....

Playlist
Alice Cooper - School's Out
Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar babies
Alice Cooper - Muscle of Love
Alice Cooper - Welcome to my Nightmare
Alice Cooper - 25 (CD-R)
David Reilly - Anthology 1977-2007 Vols 1-10 (Shuffleplay)

Remember last Tuesday when I said I was dreadful at football?

Well, this week's Tuesday night game (a nine a side affair but still nowhere to hide for yours truly) was my nadir...

I can't remember ever having played so badly...

I contributed nothing...

I was shite...

So, here I am...

In harness to The Man - which I must admit allows me to fund a pretty reasonable life - but my muse is on vacation and my footballing has hit an all time low - probably worse than it should be even for a fat, unfit 49 year old...

Other than that, the Coop marathon continues and he's on "The One Show " tomorrow night so at least I have something to look forward to...

Oh, and another game of footie too...



Time to hang 'em up?

Highlight of the Day : Taking my trainers off...

No comments: