Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Everything is relative...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - The Best of the Alice Cooper Group 1971-73 (2CD-R)
Plus tracks from....
Bozzio Levin Stevens – Situation Dangerous
Shadow Gallery – Room V
Susumo Yokota – Grinning Cat
Halloween Alaska – Too Tall to Hide
Sparks – Hello Young Lovers
Muse – Black Holes and Revelations
Laura Pausini – Escucha
Eels – Blinking Lights and Revelations
Mogwai – Mr Beast
Echo and the Bunnymen - Avalanche
Mathilde Santing – Under Your Charms
David Gilmour – On An Island
Enchant – Tug of war

I think my Dream Theater Live 3CD Set must have arrived today but I wasn't here to sign for it...

I’m starting to get psyched up for the shoulder op which takes place on Saturday. I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about. And my problem is relatively minor compared to an acquaintance who is currently in the Western having today had a tumour removed from his brain...

Mr Alan Brodie too has recently been under the knife (he advises by text) – a leg op no less and he maintains he’s confined to barracks, though when I phone him I get his machine – perhaps he’s screening his calls...

Tomorrow off to London at the expense of current Manchester Utd sponsors, AIG – hopefully it will not turn out to be another champagne fest as I’m flying back in time to see the not so mighty though I am open to surprises Barclay James Harvest with Dr Prog...

A quiet night in on Friday beckons (perhaps with some Dream Theater in the background so possibly not too quiet - Anne will be out) and then to the hospital at 7:30 am on Saturday morning. I’d rather be going to Patisserie Florentin....

I abandoned my quest to save all MP3s I’m deleting from the jukebox to make space for some live, classical and compilation stuff and just started wiping albums, creating 2.5 gigs of space and adding 548 new tracks for my listening pleasure...

Telly tonight = “Coronation St”, “Holby” (now featuring “Bottom”’s Eddie Hitler aka Ade Edmonson) and, the very entertaining “Lead Balloon“, now also showing on BBC2 apparently...

Relatively early to bed as it’s up at 5, flying at 6:55...

Highlight of the Day : The Mighty Alice Cooper (Original Version)

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

No, not Monday, Saturday, tomorrow Nov 4 - even quicker

Agreed re Lead Balloon - now being compared favourably with "Curb Your Enthusiaim", ironically a show which Gervais worships....