Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two Jims and Spanish fanboys...

Playlist
Various - Jukebox Shuffleplay
Dream Theater - Once in a Livetime
Dream Theater - Live at Budokan
Dream Theater - Score

More orders arrived for the new CD today, while I posted others out...

I had been planning to go through to Glasgow tonight with Dr Prog to see Deam Theater supported by Symphony X - a veritable night of progtastic sounds - however, thinking I would be two days on from my shoulder op, I had pulled out...

With the op falling through until Monday, at lunchtime I tried to get a ticket, but to no avail. Dr Prog very kindly rang the box office and was advised there was a good chance I'd get one on the door...

All things considered though, including current arm pain, I decided just to stay in with some Dream Theater live CDs instead - and so, for the second week running, Dr Prog was in Glasgow enjoying some excellent music live, while I played some of the same in my living room - Anne was out with best chum Lynn...



Spent some time today discussing upgrades to the Crispycat website with webmeister Craig and also added listening buttons to my last two song albums, "Deeperdown" and "Anotherhappyday" on the music page - which you can also hear by clicking on the links in the Crispycat Jukebox over to the right on this page...

Bouyed by a fan e-mail from Spain for both CBQ and the elusive Edward Spark, whose e.p. from 2005 has been the subject of recent investment...

Profit? 24p per disc...

Rock'n'roll...

Apparently I also almost inadvertantly ruined Comedian Jim Park's laptop with my description of hospital food - sorry Jimbo!

More buoyancy provided too by a new offer from old chum Jim Igoe of Out of the Bedroom founding fame...

Highlight of the Day : Website activity

No comments: