Friday, October 05, 2007

Starting prices...

Playlist
Bill Rieflin - Birth of A Giant
Devics - The Stars of St Andreas
James Jamieson - Thirteen Songs
Rheostatics - Best of (2CD-R)

Off to the hospital this morning for the pre-op...

Good to get it officially confirmed that I am obese...

My blood pressure is normal though, 120/80, so that's not bad...

One downside of the consultation is that the pins and needles in my right arm and hand are apparently nothing to do with the shoulder...

During the day, a discussion with webmeister Craig re the quality of the tracks at Crispycat which are available for listening, led me to research a way to store full MP3 files "off-site" and link to them to allow more condusive-to-buying-my-CDs style listening for visitors to the site...

It's important I achieve this before releasing the new album on Monday - especially as I can't promote it live due to the upcoming operation...

Here's one of the pics on the sleeve...



News too of another record fair tomorrow - Count Brodski and Dr Prog will be in attendance...

In the evening, after copious amounts of wine and a tasty lasagne at Bar Roma with Anne, Michelle and Karaoke Tracey, it was out to a Breast Cancer fund raiser - a race night...

A good time was had by all, including old chum Ian Sclater, who'll be doing a 45 minute set at The Listening Room on Sunday night...

Back home, we watched tonight's "My Name is Earl" before retiring somewhat the worse for wear...

Highlight of the Day : Race Night

No comments: