Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nod, the land of...

Playlist
Various - Jukebox Shuffleplay
Porcupine Tree – Fear of a Blank Planet
Stars of the Lid – The Ballasted Orchestra
Dream Theater – Dark side of the Moon (Live)
Allan Holdsworth – Velvet Darkness
Asia – Fantasia : Live in Tokyo
Fad Gadget – Best of

A quick day...

Up late again due to being sleepy and the late night last night...

Burned the remainder of the albums from the hard drive onto CDs – these ones required to be put together more carefully as the tracks ran into each other and I needed not to leave any gaps...

Around 1 or so the CID arrived with some clothes from the youths they’d arrested last night re the break-in next door – I was able to identify one of the three garments in question...

I have made copies of all my statements so I don’t forget what I said if I’m actually called as a witness...

Once they’d gone, I fell asleep again only to be awoken by sister-in-law Jane calling to offer a lift round to her mum’s for tea – Anne was going straight there from the railway station – due to arrive around 4:30...

I fell asleep yet again but woke up just in time to get ready...

Round to Anne’s mum’s and a lovely family tea, though nephew Ollie is still in very annoying mode...

Brother-in-law Keith announced he and Maureen will marry in the summer – good news!

A taxi home and Anne gave me a package from Macclesfield Craig containing discs by Echoboy, an LP I used to have, Robert Rental & Thomas Leer’s early electronic classic, “The Bridge” and a 2CD best of by the now sadly departed Fad Gadget – which I listened to while we watched “Match of the Day 2”...



Good to have Anne home again...

Highlight of the Day : Return of the executive producer...

No comments: