Monday, October 01, 2007

Get the fire brigade, etc

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Erstazreal
Depeche Mode – The Singles 86-98
Mendelssohn- String Quartet No 6
Gary Jukes – Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets
Mozart – Serenade Gran Partita

Helped Anne cook a chicken tonight by putting it into the already heated up oven as she went off to keep fit class...

All went well until she returned to find the kitchen and dining room full of smoke and me obliviously watching TV in the living room...

She advises it’s like living with a teenager...

Notwithstanding my faux pas, the chicken turned out fine and dandy, though Crispycat Towers was rather more smelly than usual...

Whilst the smoke gathered in the rear of the house, I listened to an excellent Mendelssohn string quartet whilst perusing the paper, then answered an amazing 21 questions on University Challenge – though it may only have been 16 as I was counting on my fingers...

Meg the Black Cat is possibly becoming Meg the Sock Cat – not content with hogging my sock drawer, she’s now been drawn to my socks in the washing basket...



Highlight of the Day : Not burning the house down...

No comments: