Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alright with the boys...

Playlist
Various - Jukebox Shuffleplay
ELO – ELO I
ELO – ELO II
ELO – On the Third Day
ELO – Face the Music
The Damned – Stiff Singles 1976-77
Motorhead – Overkill
Small Faces – The Darlings of the Wapping Wharf Launderette
Petula Clark – Downtown : The Pye Anthology
Uriah Heep – Blood On Stone : Anthology II
Deodato – The Greatest Hits
Various – Old Grey Whistle Test Vol 2 (DVD)
Peter Gabriel – Musicladen Munich 1978 (DVD)

Into town today and off to the infirmary for my post op check up...

My stitches will dissolve in time I am told...

However, I wasn’t very reassured as to the competency or otherwise of the surgeon’s assistant when he advised I no longer needed the sling (considering I’d discarded it the day after the op on the surgeon’s instructions) – or when he referred to the op having been on my left rather than my right shoulder...

Once again the pins and needles in my arm and hand were discounted and I am to return in three weeks...

On the way home I changed buses in Princes St and so made my way to FOPP to check out their latest offerings – came a way with seven items...

Back home, commenced listening to these...

Dr Prog arrived around 7:30 and took me round to Count Brodski’s where we watched an Old Grey Whistle Test DVD – some excellent stuff and some not so excellent stuff - followed by the Peter Gabriel concert from 1978 we’ve been trying to get together to see for the last month or so – well worth the wait – recorded just 6 days after Alan and I saw him at Knebworth back in the day...



Home just after midnight...

Highlight of the Day : A night out with the boys

No comments: