Monday, October 22, 2007

Simpsonized...

Playlist
Various - Jukebox Shuffleplay
Echoboy - Volume 1
Echoboy - Volume 2
Rental/Leer - The Bridge
The Move - Message from the Country
The Move - The Early Years

Slept in again - I have become so sleepy these days...

Took the dressings off my op wounds for good - seem to be healing well...

In the afternoon, watched "Hot Fuzz" on DVD - very funny and far better than Simon Pegg's latest vehicle, "Run Fatboy Run" - more like "Shaun of the Dead"...

Found a website where you up load a photo of yourself and it "simpsonizes" you...

Here's me and my executive producer...



Note the Simpsons' cat playing Meg the Black Cat...

In the evening Anne to keep fit, me listening to The Move...

Then "Doc Martin" and tonight's "Coronation St" double bill...

I await discs from e-bay by Pet Shop Boys and ELO...

Highlight of the Day : Losing my dressings...

No comments: