Monday, January 08, 2007

Slow...

Playlist
Diego Ortiz - Recercadas Del Grattado El Glosas, 1553
Yellow Matter Custard - One Night in NYC (2CD)
Robert Fripp/King Crimson - At The End of Time (DGM Live Downloads)
Robert Fripp - Starlight Evensong (DGM Live Downloads)

A slow day...

Returned to HMV - bought nothing - considered a disc of CPE Bach choral works - bought nothing...

Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy's Yellow Matter Custard's 2CD live set of Beatle covers live in NYC brought a smile to my face as I wandered around...

On telly watched precocious children on "Junior Mastermind" followed by "Coronation St", followed by "University Challenge" (I answered approximately 10 questions) followed by "Coronation St"'s second episode of the night...

Just before retiring upstairs to exercise, I caught the return of Johnny Vegas and Monkey in a new add for PG Tips which referenced their old adds for the defunct set top boxes - brilliant...

Whilst exercising, I listened to a recently burned compilation of King Crimson and Robert Fripp downloads and decided to burn another with more tracks I've taken for free (legitimately I might add) from www.dgmlive.com - this time, purely Robert Fripp soundscapes - eight pieces, just over an hour - heavenly music corporation indeed...



A quick cover mock up, print the disc, put it all in a CD box, then back to the spare room for another round of exercising whilst lisening to Mr Fripp's handiwork...

A slow day...

And happy 60th birthday to David Bowie too...

Highlight of the Day : Good music in my ears

No comments: