Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Little victories...

Playlist
Dio - Master of the Moon
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - The Letting Go
95 Various Artists - The Best of the Best
Cloudland Blue Quartet - One Hour
The Good The Bad & The Queen - The Good The Bad & The Queen
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Whip Your Ass
Air - Pocket Symphony

My 725th post and, well, well, well - a day of little victories...

I managed to use all the new software to produce a 1:30 instrumental track, the first of the new era...



Queen of the South beat Dundee in the Scottish Cup Replay, 4-2 on penalties after drawing 3-3. They went ahead twice in the last ten minutes of normal time only to pulled back twice...

They made it through extra time to get to the last sixteen, where they face Cowdenbeath. They're from a division below but they've accrued ten more points in their league than Queens have in the First - still, what a chance to reach the last eight!

Also downloaded the new Bonnie "Prince" Billy album I've been thinking of buying. It's very pleasant but I'm glad I didn't shell out £10 or £12 for it...

Also grabbed "The Good The Bad and The Queen", a promo of the upcoming Air album and the latest from Yo La Tengo...

Telly comprised "Judge John Deed", first of a two-parter and, earlier on, "Watchdog"...

That's it for tonight..

Highlight of the Day : Mon the Queens...

No comments: