Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sleepless statistics...

For the third night in a row, little or no sleep. For some reason, our neighbours' TV seemed to be on all night and so, to block out the sound, I listened to my jukebox on shuffleplay mode...some great stuff on there...but no sleep for me...

I'd gone to bed just after midnight last night and got up at 5 am and struggled to get some clothes on what with the stookie, crutches etc....

Mucked about on the computer doing nothing - I'm very tired and my leg is sore...

Went back to bed just after 8 and slept till 11:30...

Slid down the stairs on my backside and watched Football Focus followed by two episodes of Desperate Housewives on video....

Then crawled (literally) back upstairs and did some work on the computer - excel spreadsheets and stuff then updated my history of live gigs I've been keeping since I started playing again at the beginning of 2003....listening to the new CDs of me and Jamie live at the Roxy and CBQ's Deeperdown...

I hadn't updated the "livelist" since 24 November 2004 and so trawled through the Crispycat website and blog looking for dates and tracklistings...

Here are some stats

Total Performances
2003 - 29; 2004 - 27; 2005 - 8; Total - 64

Total Songs Played
2003 - 151; 2004 - 164; 2005 - 45; Total - 360

Total Different Songs Played
2003 to 2005 - 82

10 Most Played Songs

I Re-Arranged The House (23)
Very Small (16)
Another Happy Day (15)
Skylines Full Of Cranes (15)
The Crocodile Song (14)
Half A Lifetime Away (13)
Everything You've Ever Wanted (13)
Twenty Twenty Vision (13)
Still We Doubt You (12)
A Nice Job In A Small Town (12)

So that's four from "Deeperdown" (2005), four from "Anotherhappyday" (2003), one from "Ampersand" (2002) and one from "Doveloveshawk" (1999) my last four albums...

Tonight we'll have home made pasta for tea and watch Match of the Day.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep....

No comments: