Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday session...

Discovered that I can sleep on my side after three nights on my back (snoring my head off by all accounts from a sleepy Anne - but how can that be when I've had no sleep??)...

Anyway, a good night's sleep last night - didn't wake until well after nine...

Breakfast at home, for obvious reasons, and then Anne helps me set up the studio for Mr Ian Sclater's 12 o'clock appointment....

He's held up and arrives at 1:30 but we get another good four hour's work in today after which my leg is very sore....

This should be the final recording session as we now have all instruments and voices for 14 songs...

Now on to the mix...

In the evening a chinese takeaway, Enterprise, 2 x Desperate Housewives and Match of the Day 2 then off to bed...

No comments: