Monday, November 28, 2005

A day spent sitting in a room...

Spent almost the entire day in the computer room apart from an early morning foray to the kitchen for breakfast....

It took rather a long time to get there and even longer to get back. And, while I was there, I had to stand on the one good leg. So Anne has very kindly agreed to leave everything for me upstairs from now until I can put any weight on the bad leg...

Great piece on Jim Park's blog re the "accident" which had me laughing out loud (not the accident that is, Jim's piece I mean...)

Did a lot of cutting, pasting and fine tuning of the Sclater Project today ready to do the final mixes tomorrow. I say "final" of course on the understanding that Ian will have the last say and there may well be things in there he doesn't like....

In the evening, I shaved off six days' worth of beard, listened to the jukebox while Anne watched Corrie x 2 and Eastie. Then we watched a Law & Order and a Desperate Housewives on video, some of the weekend's football highlights and then off to bed...

No comments: