Saturday, November 05, 2005

Short and sweet...

Made a couple of copy CDs for my sister...

Transferred some other CDs to the hard drive to copy for a friend of Anne's...

Recorded basic guitar tracks for four Ian Sclater songs for tomorrow's session...

Anne went to see Hearts v Dundee Utd. Hearts won 3-0...

QoS beaten again - this time at home to Clyde - of whom my mum's uncle was once a director...

Drove across town to the New Happy Palace to buy a chinese takeaway. I used to love their Kung Po Chicken before I was vegetarian and wanted to taste it again. It was good. Anne chose Chicken Satay - bad night for chickens...

We drank a bottle of fine Chianti...

We watched two episodes of "Spooks" on video...

We watched "Match of the Day"...

Very many loud fireworks exploded in the area around our house for most of the evening. When I was a boy I loved Guy Fawkes' Night - now it means nothing to me - maybe if we had children it might...

No comments: