Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Failure of science...


Another CD leaves Crispycat Towers....

...and two arrive as my Byron and Three CDs arrive from e-bay - the former is just like Uriah Heep (but not quite), the latter just like ELP (but not quite)...

I return to 5-a-sides tonight. I didn't think I'd get my place back but two of the regulars, Nigel and Mick, are off to Glasgow to see Celtic v Rangers...

My scientific method of team selection lets me down again and, after 10 minues or so, the blacks are 5-0 down...

No goals from me tonight but I did save a few. Not enough though as we (blacks) eventually lost by two goals, 10-8 or so I think...

Same ten players next week so I need to mix things up a bit...

Back home and Anne's watching the big game. Celtic win 2-0. Means they'll have to play one and probably two more games than Hearts so that's not so bad....

Now we hope that when they meet again in the league soon, the Gers are fired up (possibly with a new manager) and will beat the 'Tic...

I spend some time on e-bay and buy an anti-pop screen for my microphone and CDs by prog rock band Enchant and jazz pianist Brad Mehldau...

Then a couple of hours finalising the cover for the new Soundscapes CD and mastering the music to make it louder - need to do this with "Deeperdown" too but only succeeded tonight in making it too loud...

Updated the journal then off to bed at 1:30, jukebox on shuffle again...

No comments: