Thursday, November 10, 2005

The end...


A nice photo today - a plane crossing the sky - or rather the trail left by a plane crossing the sky...

Tonight I completed the final mastering of "Deeperdown", burnt a copy, added to copies of "CBQ and James Jamieson Live at the Roxy" and the new CBQ Soundscapes CD, "Through the Day" and delivered them to Norman Lamont along with the disc of "Norman Lamont Live at the Roxy". Norman had pre-ordered the three CDs - though I suspect he may have done that to ensure I finally delivered his disc - which I've had since July!!

I was back home in time to catch the last episode of this series of "Spooks" with its cliff hanger ending. Can't wait till next autumn for the new series. That's how I stupidly wish my life a way...

The Steve Harley DVD arrived today. Watched a couple of tracks but may keep this back for when my sister Pam visits at Christmas...

No comments: