Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I love Grand Funk Railroad...

A bit of a nothing day today really...

Watched a bit of TV then spent some time on the computer, listening back again to Ian Sclater. I also tried some mock ups of inner sleeves for "Deeperdown" but achieved nothing...

Still listening to the jukebox on full shuffle mode. Two stand out tracks today turned out to be by Grand Funk Railroad...

I didn't know this until I looked at the display screen - this is very often the case, I now have 11,200 tracks and can't surely be expected to recognise everything which comes on??

The pieces in question are "Genevieve" an instrumental from "Born to Die" and "The End" an out-take which was added to the remastered edition of the classic "We're An American Band"...

I love Grand Funk Railroad...

No comments: