Friday, November 04, 2005

A quiet night...

By three this afternoon I still felt drunk....

Hardly surprising when it only usually takes a pint of lager to get me inebriated and last night I drank:-

4 glasses of champagne
4 very large glasses of white wine
4 very large glasses of red wine
Two pints of San Miguel Lager
Three pints of a.n. other lager

In the evening we had the ritual indian takeaway - veggie madras for me...

"Rock School" was good tonight - the band played support to Motorhead at Hammersmith Odeon and sounded great...

"Have I Got News For You" with Jeremy Clarkson was very funny - good to see Blunkett taking a hammering - he may well be a blind man, but he's a conniving, lying toad of a blind man and I'm glad to see him go...

Updated the blog with details of the Greg Lake and Steve Harley shows...

Created a few playlists on the Jukebox...

A quiet night...

No comments: