Monday, November 14, 2005

Godless...

A quiet night. I watch a good programme, the third of three (I missed the first two) presented by Jonathan Miller...

JONATHAN MILLER'S BRIEF HISTORY OF DISBELIEF
"In this first ever television history of disbelief, Jonathan Miller goes on a journey exploring the origins of his own lack of belief and uncovering the hidden story of atheism"...

It is, frankly, superb and I rue my nonchalance towards the TV schedules for having missed the preceeding episodes....

Surfing the net later on re this programme and its subject matter leads me to sites re Secularism and many professing the non-existence of Jesus and generally rubbishing the bible, the q'ran and religion...

Religion....it really is a load of old tosh...

We live we die...

That's it....

No comments: