Playlist
My start to the day...
Replacing a battery in a machine...
Changing the artwork for two of yesterday's CDs...
Adding them back to library...
Writing the diary...
Breakfast...
Music listening in the morning, mainly, yesterday's purchases...
Then, with Anne off into town to meet up with Lynn and their Zumba chum Myumi for an afternoon of expert Flamenco dancing at the Assembly Rooms, I drove out to Livingston, once again in search of shoes...
This time, though, I was successful and attained two pairs of the recently secured foot attire, deemed to be "very comfy" - so that should do me for some considerable time into the future...
Back home and more music listening and, generally, wasting my day...
Then cooking...
It was going to be macaroni pasta with green pesto - what could go wrong?
Half way through though, Anne reminded me there was some broccoli in the fridge...
I did some research...
I added the broccoli...
Possibly an error of judgement...
But, no, it turned out just fine...
Yum!
While I awaited Anne's return (she was now having a burger with Lynn), I watched some stuff on the ARTE channel...
One from Porto re their weird sandwich thing the "francesinha", which I'd enjoyed one evening on our visit there, last April...
Then six two minute cartoons called "Bloody Cat", in French, with subtitles...
Anne returned...
A thing about the lack of overnight trains in Europe...
Then, we rewatched the Porto film and the "Bloody Cat" cartoons...
Good news on the football front as Scotland's Newest Club and one of two in our country with rather a large amount of "entitlement", "crashed out" of Europe...
Schadenfreude ahoy...
Ended the day with some CDs in the back room, during quite a bit of which, I snoozed...
From yesterday, Wildbirds & Peacedrums...
Classic jazz from the Jazz Crusaders...
...and some reggae...
...from Lee Scratch Perry's “Arkology” box set, bought for a frankly unbelievable £3, at Revival Records, Berwick St, London, last day of February, 2015…
And to bed with the apparently just re-released 35th anniversary live set, "Songs from Tsongas" from Yes...
Sounds exotic but it was recorded in Massachusetts..
Highlight of the Day: Future proofing my footwear...
Today's New Music:


No comments:
Post a Comment