Playlist
Started the day...
...with prep for this Friday's new release, an ambient work, "Across the Landscape"...
Free to stream, name your price to download...
The Final LP is a revised mix from last month, while the download bundle will include 3 bonus albums, the original mix and two early (alternatively titled) early versions of the LP...
I posted my top Ten Double LPs of the 1970's, possibly...
...and I noted the public is fickle...
In the last five years (August 2021 to July 2026), there have been 192 different No 1 LPs on the UK chart...
Of those, only 13 have stayed at No 1 for more than one consecutive week (including 4 LPs by Taylor Swift)...
Adele 5 weeks...
Beyoncé 2
Taylor Swift 2
Ed Sheeran 2
Lewis Capaldi 2
Taylor Swift 3
Ariana Grande 2
Taylor Swift 2
Eminem 2
Sabrina Carpenter 2
Taylor Swift 2
Harry Styles 3
Olivia Rodrigo 2
Then, I asked the question, "What have you listened to over the last 10 (now, 11) days, Dave? (a question no-one else at all was asking)...
Then - Are Asia Prog?
In 2014, I asked that very question and, then, in order to try and prove they are, I compiled a 4 hr 20 min, 42 track, virtual 4CD box set...
CD1 original days
CD2 w/John Payne
CD3 reunion days
CD4 GPS/Dukes of the Orient
It turns out that, while they do have some "prog moments", they are not...
But I still like them...
Following my Top 10 2LP sets of the 70's, I opined that the era of Studio 2LP Sets stretched from 1966 to around 1987 (after which, many albums were lengthened by substandard CD filling material rather than being planned that way)...
So, here are my Top 20 2LP sets from 1966 to 1987 (possibly) (including my 70's Top 10 of course!)...
She liked the new carpet...
At 2:30, out for a walk...
...to Corstorphine Hill...
...and its walled garden...
An enjoyable and relaxing hour...
Home for more listening...
There are tell tale signs that the internet interference to my laptop sound is returning...
FFS!!!
Anne had the remains of her unmentioned yesterday Chinese, while I cooked solo - some pasta and veg...
Fang popped by...
Later on, three episodes of "Bones" filled the rest of the day...
...and the weekend was, once again, over...
Highlight of the Day: Out for a walk...
Today's New Music:












No comments:
Post a Comment