Saturday, August 22, 2026

Good TV can be good...

Playlist


The views first thing...





A morning spent mostly catching up on this - a long laborious task even when you've managed to write most of the posts while you've been away...

Spent some considerable time too trying (and, of course) failing re a method to resize all the pics in one go (you know, like Blogger used to let you do in the old days)...

So, that was annoying...

Then I was listening to "Brain Salad Surgery" and comparing the last remaster with the 5.1 version I found ages ago and downloaded (along with quite a few other LPs) and that sent me down a 5.1 rabbit hole (see new music below) and finding alternative covers for the 25 LPs I ended up nabbing...

Then, to updating the books of CDs I own...


After lunch, work continued on this here diary until I couldn't take any more - I retired to the back room and gave first spins to the two LPs I bought last Saturday...

I fell asleep before the end of each of the four sides...



Meanwhile, in Dumfries, Queens lost 2-0 to Alloa and are now propping up the table with zero points from their first 3 games...

Not looking good...


As the tea was prepped (chicken, potatoes and honey-glazed carrots), we watched the first part of this documentary which has been on the Tivo box for around 2 years or so...


I am listening to the soundtrack tomorrow morning as I type this...

Post tea, the next of "Benidorm is Murder"...

Not the best but does raise the odd chuckle...


...whereas "Ludwig" is one of the best...

We watched the first of Season 2 at lunchtime and took in episodes 2 & 3 this evening, another 3 still to be released...


Some new music listening while football highlights played and, at 11:30, time for bed...

Highlight of the Day: The return of Ludwig...

Today's New Music:

No comments: