Thursday, May 01, 2014

Night of the coop, day of the yes but not that yes...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Singles Real and Imaginary
Yes - Wonderous Stories : The Best of Yes

Into May and, overnight, 126 Alice Cooper singles (both actual and just tracks I think might have made good singles) were in my ears on shuffleplay - which led to much wakening up and not a great night of sleep...

As I stepped out into a wet day...


...Yes took over from the Coop...

This evening, another great curry from the Exec Producer, who continues to hone her curry cooking skills...


Yum!


LAter on, post much comedy re "Big Bang" reruns and new and "Brooklyn 99" and "Two Broke Girls", I contemplated the fact that I very probably have too many CDs...


Hey ho..

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's curry...

No comments: