Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bloods and knees...

Playlist
Ian Hunter - From the Knees of My Heart
Chicago - Chicago Transit Authority
Dream Theater - Dream Theater
Transatlantic - Kaleidoscope
Beck Bogert Appice - Beck Bogert Appice
Haydn - Complete String Quartets

Yesterday morning I paid a visit to the doctor's re my knees...

This morning I was back to see the nurse for a general check up - blood pressure (perfect apparently) and three lots of blood taken re tests...

Yesterday I was given a card to ring re possible physio for my knee...

I got through to a perfectly nice lady who, I imagine, knew nothing about knees but could definitely read a script...

After having answered various questions I was advised to consult the web address on the card and to take a look at the advice there re knees and, if everything wasn't ok in two weeks' time, to call back - this despite my having told the lady my right knee had been painful for several months...

Cameron's broken Britain eh?

Not to worry...

Back home I was cheered up by Rory Custard...


..perhaps waiting for Meg the Black Cat to come out to play...


A goodly part of the evening was spent continuing to rip Mr Haydn to the hard drive...


...and enjoying (a) a very tasty farmer's market acquired sausage based casserole and (b) the finale of Season 2 of "Person of Interest" and (c) the very excellent "37 Days"...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's tasty casserole...

No comments: