Monday, May 26, 2014

Interesting stuff not written about interestingly...

Playlist
Haydn - String Quartets
Ian Hunter - When I'm President
Ian Hunter - From the Knees of My Heart
Mott the Hoople - Singles

Still listening to Haydn's quartets this morning...

Then, at lunchtime, under a gloomy sky...


...made my way to Fopp for the first time in a while and picked up a 4CD set of Ian Hunter's recordings for the Chrysalis label - leading me to listen again to his last album as I made my way home...

The beast was listening to Mott the Hoople in the late afternoon sun...


Great salad for tea, some ripping and listening - not only Hunter but also recommenced the ripping to the hard drive of my 21CD set of the complete Haydn string quartets - played by the Angeles Quartet - superb...

On telly, some more revived "The Fast Show" and a Tivo'd penultimate and hard to follow "Person of Interest" entertained...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Haydn's music and "Person of Interest"...

No comments: