Monday, May 19, 2014

Collaborations starting to suggest themselves...

Playlist
David Bowie - The Next Day
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Callingstill
Various - Now That's What I Called Music 1967

The flowers are out in the back garden as summer approaches...



This evening, with Anne at Zumba, I spent some time adding to my "Now That's What I Called Music" collection for the year 1967...

On Anne's return, a tasty salmon based salad nourished followed by episodes 2 and 3 of the John Simm detective story "Prey", recorded while we were away...

Very enjoyable indeed...

Late on, some e-mail correspondence with Creek chum Craig, in which he suggested he might now make a return to music, after a few years away...

Collaborations are starting to arise I think...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Prey...

No comments: