Friday, March 30, 2012

Snapping...

Cloudland Blue Quartet – Track of the Day
“Very Small pt 1” from “Deeperdown” (2005)

Playlist
Bidiniband – In the Rock Hall
Portico Quartet – Portico Quartet
Portico Quartet – Isla
Portico Quartet – Knee Deep in the North Sea
And So I Watch You From Afar - And So I Watch You From Afar

Blue skies again today...





I’m quite enjoying using the “big” camera...

Scenes on the way home...























In the evening, updating my CD list on the Excel spreadsheet – adding the almost 200 acquired since the start of December...

Meg the Black Cat...





...Portico Quartet, “Pramface” and two “CSI”’s entertained (liking Ted Danson now) along with a tasty curry...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Photographing...

2 comments:

Sid Smith said...

been catching up with the blog and I have to say I'm really enjoying all the photographs of the skies,buildings, etc. Keep it up, Mr. CBQ

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Cheers Sid. I aim to please!