Friday, December 12, 2008

The art of parties...

Playlist
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Emerson, Lake and Palmer
Emerson, Lake and Palmer – Tarkus
Emerson, Lake and Palmer – Trilogy
Emerson, Lake and Palmer – Brain Salad Surgery

Some more Xmas shopping at lunchtime but nothing procured other than a lovely bottle of port for chum Raymondo who very often brings me home (even though I have a valid bus pass)...

An exceptional present made its way onto our bookshelves via the Secret Santa at the abode of The Man...



Much better than the usual talking/chocolate breasts...

Coincidentally Raymondo brought me home this afternoon and I spent some time in the gathering gloom on a 51 album MP3 DVD for old drumming cohort Mr Keith Apter, whose 50th birthday party I shall be attending tomorrow night...

Anne was off out for drinks with chum Chris for a couple of hours as I prepped myself for this evening’s big The Man Xmas Party at the Marriott Hotel at Maybury on the outskirts of town...

An excellent night was had by all – good food, good company, much boogie-ing on down on the dancefloor by your correspondent along with drinking and, indeed, carousing...

Left around 1:30am and walked the mile and a half back to Crispycat Towers in the pouring rain...

Due to dilly-dallying to spash in puddles in a drunken and childlike fashion, it took me just over an hour to make it home but the journey was expertly soundtracked by the sounds of Emerson, Lake and Palmer’s first four albums on shuffleplay...



A good day...

Highlight of the Day : Party time...

No comments: