Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Red vector ambivalence...

Playlist
Creek – 2009 Demo Backing Tracks
King Crimson – 1973-1974 Improvs
Haydn – Piano Sonatas Hob. XVII : 20, 42 & 44

Up early to burn three discs to mail off to my Creek cohorts (and design a sleeve to house them)...

This, even though nothing has been heard from Count Brodski since Charlie’s funeral 12 days ago...

Of course the PC let me down and, while I was able to make most of the preparations, the actual burning eluded me...

So, in the evening, burning was carried out and correspondence was issued as an avant garde to these eight new tracks...



Mr Sutherland, the beat-meister, advised by e-mail he has a couple more tracks to add to proceedings which is good as, at least two of the eight I’ve been working on have been elongated to beyond the point at which they might still be deemed acceptable to any right-thinking listener - unless they're off their face on substances of an unknown origin...

Put together the new 2Cd set of the King Crimson improvs and very much enjoyed listening to them, all 127 minutes...

Tasty...

Then I searched the “library” to see if I already had any Haydn Piano Sonatas and found I have one 70 minute disc and that too, entertained for a while...

Highlight of the Day : Pushing Creek forward....

No comments: