Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Quartet indeed...

Playlist
Various – Rock & Pop Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Shawn Colvin – Steady On
Shawn Colvin – A Few Small Repairs
Various – Jazz Jukebox on Shuffleplay

Wiped the jazz jukebox and reloaded it with all the reconstituted MP3s, now encoded so that different versions of the same track (or indeed the same track but from a different album) will be accepted...



So the four jukeboxes are now:-
Rock & Pop – Albums
Rock & Pop – Compilations
Jazz - Albums and Compilations
Classical – Albums and Compilations

Sorted...

Pork medallions on a bed of mash, apples and stir fried cabbage from the Exec Producers recipe book nourished us this evening...

Made some small bids on e-bay for a couple of not yet owned Shawn Colvin CDs...

Was advised I am included in the line up for tomorrow night’s five a side, my first game since receiving an ankle injury on 1 October but this inclusion after an absence of ten weeks (precisely the amount of time the doctor said my ankle would take to heal) means I’ll be unable to visit my mum in hospital...

She underwent successful keyhole surgery today to have her her gall bladder removed...

Ouch...

With Lucy Kaplansky in concert on Thursday, a big Xmas party night out on Friday and ex-Capital Models drummer Keith Apter’s 50th Birthday bash on Saturday, my options re seeing the-lady-who-brought-me-into-being over the next few days are limited...

Something will be sorted out I'm sure...

Highlight of the Day : Back in the squad...

No comments: