Monday, June 30, 2008

Win ugly...

Playlist
David Bowie - iSelect
Various - Blue Note Playlist on Jazz & Classical Jukebox

Out into the world today went the fifth volume of my 10 CD 30 year Anthology...

Off you go...



Full details here - if you don't want the lovely artwork and a shiny CD and all the track notes and stuff (honestly, I won't mind!), then you can download the whole album from here for free - scroll down, it's near the bottom, inside the Anthology 1977-2007 folder...

To FOPP at lunchtime (just for a change) and didn't buy any CDs to round off the month - no, I bought a Yes DVD ("Live in Philadelphia 1979") and the 7th Edition of "The Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD"...



..which of course I need my glasses to read properly...

Back home, tasty trout and salad and Andy Murray was being gubbed two sets to love by some French chap - watched the game to the end (ok, in between tonight's two episodes of "Coronation St") and, amazingly, he won three sets to two...

Well done...

A very ugly man though...

Finished off the night with new Monday staple, "Numb3rs"...

To bed with Blue Note in my head...

Highlight of the Day : Grudgingly - the tennis

No comments: