Thursday, June 12, 2008

The boys are back in town...

Playlist
Various – Rock & Pop Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Uriah Heep – wake the Sleeper
Coldplay – Viva la Vida
Various – Party Bus 2008

Bumped in to me old mucker, Count Brodski, at lunchtime and purely by chance...

I’d tried to use my cash card in a machine which kept rejecting it, so I was on my way to another when who should come along but Brodders...

Possible drink with the Creek boys in a week or so...

Headed to HMV and picked up the new Coldplay album...



Tasty...

Before heading home in the evening, walked along to FOPP and bought the new Uriah Heep album...



Rockin’...

Back home, Anne was off out with chum Lynn so I listened to the new albums and compiled three various artists CDs for The Man’s Party Bus tomorrow – we’re off for our annual day away drunken shenanigans...

The venue is a secret till tomorrow morning but it’s an overnighter...

Highlight of the Day : New CDs...

No comments: