Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A quiet night in...

Playlist
Various - Smokin' Blue
Various - The Wiretapper 18
Bryan Ferry - Dylanesque
Lucy Kaplansky - Over the Hills
Rush - Snakes and Arrows
Fehlfarben - Handbuch fur die Welt
The Bad Plus - Prog
Laura Pausini - Io Canto
No Man - Together We're Stranger
Chris Lyons - The Ill Tempered Klavier
MusicMusicMusic - Macbeth
Jonatha Brooke - Careful What You Wish For
Alan Morse - Four O'Clock and Hysteria

A visit to FOPP at lunchtime allowed e to purchase the fourth of the recent Blue Note 2CD compilations the first three of which i bought a couple of weeks back...

Back home, this month's The Wire carried a free CD of the usual mainly tuneless pish...

Anne was out tonight with her friend Michelle to see “Atonement”...

I could’ve done a million things but I didn’t – I squandered my time watching TV (nothing worth noting) before finally settling down to watch my recent DVD purchase of “Pan’s Labyrinth”...



...just as Anne walked back through the door...

She wanted to know the Rangers score – I had no idea but I didn't get to see the film...

Highlight of the Day : A quiet night in

No comments: