Monday, September 24, 2007

Closer...

Playlist
Queen – Queen
Deep Purple – Anthology
King Crimson – In the Court of the Crimson King
David Bowie – Aladdin Sane

Slade – Greatest Hits
Supertramp – Crime of the Century
Elton John – Greatest Hits
Lindisfarne – Best of
Argent – All Together Now
Sparks – Kimono My House
Roxy Music – Siren
Be Bop Deluxe – Axe Victim
Jethro Tull – Aqualung
Mick Ronson – Slaughter on 10th Avenue
Led Zeppelin – II

Did nothing today other than watching two Coronation Streets and University Challenge. And I missed half of UC because the BBC showed it at a different time from normal…

I think that’s about it…

No, wait, I phoned the infirmary and was told my operation will be some time between now and the end on October…

Depressed myself by looking back at what happened with my last op…

Highlight of the Day : Closer to knowing my shoulder fate

No comments: