Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A tidy house is a happy house...

Playlist
Nina Hagen – Nunsexmonkrock (LP)
Miles Davis – Live at Montreux 1989
David Reilly –Anthology 1977-2007 Volumes 1-10

Spent much of today clearing out, and tidying up, the attic – we were inspired by yesterday’s movement around the space of much junk including many large cardboard boxes for machines which we no longer have and, indeed, three old video recorders a TV and three sets of Hi-Fi speakers...

Consequently, a couple of trips to what was once known as “The Dump” but now the trendily named “Recycling Centre”, were made...

The attic is now emptier and tidier...



In the evening, my return to football continued with my first indoor game since breaking my ankle in November 2005 – in the same hall...

Unfortunately my mobility was much hampered by the growing pain in my right shoulder (I await the call for my impending operation)....

Conseqently, I played the “old man” game of staying back for most of the time, making considered challenges on my opponents and telling passes to my team mates...

Once again I was a “Light”, and the Lights beat Darks 10-4...

Back home we watched this week’s “Heroes” live...

Man, that is one slow-moving series – but I’m sticking with it...

Highlight of the Day : Five-a-Sides

No comments: