Monday, September 17, 2007

Help needed...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ersatzreal
Bryan Ferry - Dylanesque
Rush - Snakes and Arrows
Fehlfarben - Handbuch fur die Welt
2Raumwohnung - 36 Grad
The Bad Plus - Prog
Laura Pausini - Io Canto
Jonatha Brooke - Careful What You Wish For
Alan Morse - Four O'Clock and Hysteria

Almost ready to release the new album into the world. Just waiting for word from webmeister re site update scenario. Once I have that, it should be all systems go – apart of course from actually playing anywhere live due to the ongoing arm pain induced inability to play guitar...

Today I turned down yet another gig and have a further invite in the inbox to be rebuffed...

If you want to hear new CBQ music over the next few months, I suggest you buy the album when it comes out...

Even though Anne’s credited as “Executive Producer” and so really ought to have a handle on matters, when playing it the other day and referring to it as “the new album” Anne proffered “but that’s an old song”...

I suppose this reflects the fact she’s been hearing some of these around the house for nearly two years...

The entire studio is on the blink at present – I await aid from Guardian Angel Craig – here he is the last time he helped out, back in January...



Helping me is not easy on his nerves...

V tasty lunch today at Oloroso with Margaret and, tonight, two episodes of Corrie straddled University Challenge - as is the way these Monday evenings as we head into Autumn...

I retreated to the PC to update this and to listen to some music released in 2007 – I’ve updated my Albums of the Month and Albums of the Year (so far)...

Highlight of the Day : Recent music...

No comments: