Friday, September 28, 2007

Drink thinking...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Ersatzreal
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Flitterkram : The Music of Fripp & Eno

Today Meg the Black Cat found a new place to sleep...

She spent several hours in my sock drawer...



Tonight some lovely pasta from Anne soaked up the beers I’d drunk with IT guru Martin and his lovely wife Michelle...

I drank enough to get to the point where I thought “I should do this every Friday” – quite obviously though, it was the drink thinking...

Spurred on by a recent entry in Mr Fripp’s diary, I listened back to my (now ten year old) attempts to replicate his guitar sound. He is better (funnily enough)...

Last in the series of The IT Crowd tonight – I want it back...

My Name is Earl also entertained...

Highlight of the Day : Anne’s pasta

No comments: